SUPERLITE I 01
An exercise in convenience: Manual LED Light Curing
Powerful and innovative
With the SUPERLITE I 01 in hand, you can focus UV light precisely on the spot where the adhesive is to be cured. It is roughly the size of a soldering iron, but much easier and safer to use. One button is all it takes to operate this handy new UV light source. Simply release it to switch the SUPERLITE I 01 off. Vapor residue and adhesives are easily wiped off the light guide's tip so nothing sticks if the tool happens to get too close to the adhesive.
A robust, affordable solution for manual curing
The SUPERLITE I 01 requires no maintenance and is remarkably affordable. We offer a choice of two spectra for the standard version: 370 nm and 405 nm. Custom versions with other spectra are available on demand. Please contact us if you have special requirements.
Your benefits at a glance
- An inexpensive light source for curing adhesives manually
- Very high performance from a very small device
- Up to 2 W optical output
- Easy to use, impossible to misuse
- Available with 370 nm and 405 nm
- Other spectra available on demand
- Maintenance-free and robust
- Light guide coated with an anti-adhesive so residue will not stick
- The go-to professional light source for curing model glue